- Games consoles - sorry, should be banned. Kids sitting in their bedrooms playing computer games is a dreadful idea - get out in the fresh you fat lazy gits. (By the way, I would like to start a T-shirt company with "YRU So Fat?" written on the shirts - any backers?)
- Similarly any sport on a games console is a bad idea - go outside and kick/hit a ball.
- Twitter is to me a total waste of space. I have absolutely no interest in the lives of celebrities. They are no more important than I am and I do not wish to know about their every bowel movement.
- Facebook ditto. What's wrong with conversation?
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices should be surgically removed from children at least one day a week so that they learn how to function without them and master the art of social interaction.
- Spelling and punctuation should be mandatory subjects; no-one seems to be able to spell or punctuate today and when they rely on spell-check, they still get it wrong.
The misuse of computers?
TrackBack URL: http://www.bsmreview.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-t.cgi/124
One of my previous entries - the misuse of computers? - has sparked off lots of comments recently so I thought I would write another one in the same vein.Whilst we all want our customers to buy our latest and greatest... Read More