As a community of business and IT professionals, we're conducting our First Annual Survey to measure the maturity of BSM initiatives industry-wide. Our goal is to benchmark the adoption, perceptions and expectations of aligning IT and business within a variety of industry segments.
In addition, the survey will help refine the definition of Business Service Management, quantify its value to the organization and provide the data necessary to measure IT and business alignment based on market and business maturity.
Each survey participant will be provided the resultant BSM Maturity report (complimentary), analyzed by BSMReview experts, and be invited to participate in a webinar that discusses the results. It is our intention that participants will learn:
1. How other companies are assessing the value of BSM.
2. How your BSM maturity and initiatives compare to others.
3. What others are doing to better align business with IT.
4. How others are measuring BSM effectiveness.
5. The norms for BSM adoption within your industry segment.
The survey consists of 19 questions and the average time to complete the survey is 10 minutes. Survey participation is 100% anonymous. Our goal is to obtain survey response from both IT and business personnel, so we strongly encourage forwarding the survey link to business colleagues who will benefit from participating.